Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Harvest

At the end of every garden's life, there is a harvest. Dig it? So if we think of this blog as a garden, (work with me) then we know that it is nearing harvest time. I've never been much for blogging, so I know I'm doing no injustice when I say that this blog will not continue on after today. I have learned a lot while "planting" this "garden" and watching it "grow". However next year I hope for a more plentiful yield; a yield of vegetables from Trybal Revival Gardens that is, not a hypothetical yield of information from a blog. "Life's a Garden. Dig it." is not just a title, its a philosophy. Plants may die, but they are recycled. A drought may come, but it will rain. It's your garden, it's your life, and it's your choice to turn a dry cracked landscape into a fertile garden full of life. Dig it?





No comments:

Post a Comment